- Krafton officially released the Battlegrounds Mobile India game on 2nd June 2021.
- Battlegrounds Mobile India is exclusively for the Indian audience.
- iOS launch details will be shared later.
After two weeks of the early beta release, today Krafton finally released the Battlegrounds Mobile India game on 2nd June 2021 at 6.30 AM IST. Krafton has confirmed that the iOS version will be launched very soon but right now the game is officially launched for android devices. Those who are having the beta version installed on their devices now can update the game from Google Play Store.
Today Krafton has also uploaded a video on the occasion of the game launch. See the video below.
In a recent statement Krafton said, “KRAFTON, Inc., the creator of BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA and the owner of the blockbuster IP – PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, is working to fully comply with the Indian laws and regulations as we lead up to the official launch of BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA.“
Furthermore, Krafton temporarily paused data transfer from previous PUBG Mobile accounts, Update Invitation Event. They have also said that due to some issues Google Play payment option and Daily Fortune pack are not working and will be fixed very soon.
After this launch, it seems like Indian Gaming community has received their life. From the very morning #battlegroundsmobileindia and #bgmi are trending on Twitter.
Below you can find how to download the game and also how to update the installed beta version of BGMI.
How to Download Battlegrounds Mobile India Official version?
- Open Google Play Store and search for “battlegrounds mobile India”.
- Click on the game icon.
- Click on the install button or update button and wait for few minutes.
- This process takes 3 to 5 minutes depending upon network speed.
- Now, Launch the game and log in with your social accounts.